Baked sweet potato disks are coated in cinnamon, brown sugar, and cumin for a quick and easy sweet potato "cookie" the kids will love.
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch disks
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Combine sunflower seed oil, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon salt, coriander, and cumin in a bowl; add sweet potatoes and toss to coat. Arrange sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and top with brown sugar, remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sweet potatoes are crisp around the edges, about 20 minutes.