Sriracha is a tangy, garlicky Thai chili sauce that has become a favourite with hot sauce fans and it really sings in this sweet-savoury movie-night snack.
- 1 cup pecan halves
- ½ cup hulled (green) pumpkin seeds
- 12 cups freshly popped popcorn (microwave, air-popped or stovetop)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup Gay Lea Spreadables Butter, Cinnamon & Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Spread pecan halves and pumpkin seeds on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast for 6 to 8 minutes or until fragrant; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, melt Spreadables butter with hot sauce.
- Combine warm popcorn with pecan halves, pumpkin seeds, and cranberries in a large bowl. Drizzle with butter mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and re-toss to distribute salt evenly. Serve immediately.