Herb and butter rice, chicken breast, and bright lemon flavors make a quick and delicious one-skillet meal.
- 2 tablespoons buttery spread, divided
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning (such as Montreal Steak Seasoning®)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (5.4 ounce) package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- Melt 1 tablespoon buttery spread in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and brown, cooking and stirring. Season with Montreal steak seasoning. Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside, about 5 minutes. Transfer cooked chicken to a bowl.
- Melt remaining tablespoon buttery spread in the skillet. Add sliced mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir until lightly brown, about 2 minutes. Stir in water, lemon juice, and the Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter.
- Bring to a boil over high heat; stir and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer until rice is tender, 7 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in cooked chicken, lemon zest, and avocado.