Zucchini, onions and carrots are baked in a creamy concoction of stuffing mix, cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter.
- 2 pounds sliced zucchini
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken-flavored dry bread stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Boil the zucchini and onion in water for 5 minutes; drain well. In a medium bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and carrots. Stir in the zucchini and onion and mix well.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the butter and stuffing mix. Spread half of this mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Spoon the zucchini mixture over the stuffing, then top off with the other half of the stuffing.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes, or until stuffing is golden brown.