This homemade strawberry milkshake makes for a creamy, sweet treat to enjoy on those hot summer days!
- 13 fresh strawberries
- 4 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup ice
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons chocolate sauce, or to taste
- Blend strawberries, ice cream, milk, honey, and vanilla extract together in an electric blender. Blend in ice.
- Pour into glasses, squirt on whipped cream, and drizzle chocolate sauce on top.