An elegant baked preparation of trout fillets in white wine and mustard sauce is ready lightning-fast for a company-worthy main dish ready in only a few minutes.
- cooking spray
- 1 pound skinless steelhead trout fillets
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 2 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange trout fillets in the baking dish. Mix white wine, Dijon mustard, garlic, lemon juice, dill, and lemon-pepper seasoning in a bowl; spread over the fillets, letting some run underneath the fish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish is opaque and flakes easily, 10 to 15 minutes.