Delicious and Easy Frozen Steak Fries
Steak fries are a delicious and easy side dish that I absolutely love, and they can be made in your air fryer. All you need is a bag of frozen steak fries and your favorite fry sauce.
You can use pre-seasoned frozen steak fries or you can use plain frozen steak fries and then add your own seasoning to the steak fries. Steak fries go well with most food dishes, and are loved by most.
This recipe is perfect for busy weeknights when you don't have time to cook potatoes from scratch. If you enjoy crispy and creamy fries, then you'll love this recipe!
Frozen Steak Fries Recipe
- 1 bag of Frozen Steak Fries (28 ounces)
- cooking oil or cooking spray (optional)
- salt (optional)
- garlic powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes (optional)
Instructions for making frozen steak fries:
- Preheat air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place frozen fries evenly in the basket.
- Cook for 6 minutes. Shake the basket and cook for another 6 minutes.
- Check the fries to see if they are done to your liking. If not, cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and season with salt and garlic powder, if desired. Serve with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce.
- Enjoy fries!
Here are 3 cooking tips for making air fryer steak fries:
If your air fryer is not large enough, you can make these air fryer frozen steak fries in batches.
You can use any oil you like with these frozen fries, such as olive oil, avocado oil, or vegetable oil.
Check the fries to see if they are done, if not, cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Your air fryer frozen steak fries should be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside when done.
Air Fryer Seasoned Steak Fries Recipe
If you're looking seasoned steak fries, you can try this Air Fryer Seasoned Steak Fries recipe. They are a perfect mixture of crispy and creamy fries. And they're made even healthier by cooking them in the air fryer, using very little oil on the fries.
- 1.5 lbs potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- dash of salt and cayenne
- Pre-heat your air fryer to 380°F.
- Cut potatoes into thick wedges.
- Add in olive oil and seasonings.
- Air fry in a single layer of fries for 16-18 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove fries when crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside.
- Season fries with salt.
- Serve your air fryer steak fries your a dipping sauce of your choice.
Sauces to Complement Your Air Fryer Steak Fries
There are endless possibilities when it comes to dipping sauces for your air fryer steak fries. When it comes to food, you can't go wrong with the classics, and the same goes for these fries which go really well with ketchup or mayo, ranch dressing or bbq sauce.
But if you want to be a little adventurous, you can try these easy dipping sauce recipes to go with your frozen air fryer steak fries.
Some great options for sides dishes with steak fries:
Fry Sauce (a mixture of ketchup and mayo)
Fry sauce is a delicious dipping sauce that is made from ketchup and mayonnaise. It is perfect for dunking your favorite fries in, and can also be used as a condiment for burgers or sandwiches.
Fry sauce is popular in the United States, but it originated in Holland. There are many variations of fry sauce, but the most common ingredients are ketchup, mayo, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp pickle brine
- 1tsp Worcestershire sauce
- pinch of cayenne (optional)
- Mix in a bowl.
- Serve with your frozen steak fries.
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce is a classic for a reason! This easy sauce recipe is perfect for chicken tenders, steak fries, onion rings, and more. The combination of honey and mustard is a match made in heaven, and the addition of mayo makes it creamy and delicious, making it a tasty complement for fries.
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk all the ingredients together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with your fries.
Chipotle aioli is a delicious, spicy dip that's perfect for fries. This easy recipe only takes minutes to make and calls for ingredients that you likely already have on hand.
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Squeeze in 1 or 2 drops of lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients, except water, into blender and blend until the peppers are perfectly blended.
- Taste and add more chipotle peppers if desired. Add water a teaspoon at a time until sauce reaches desired thickness.
- Place in refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- Enjoy with your air fryer steak fries!
Avocado Ranch Dip
This avocado ranch dip a great match for fries. It's easy to make and calls for ingredients that you likely already have on hand. Plus, the combination of avocado and ranch is a fries match made in heaven.
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning (plus more if needed)
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- water, if needed
- Combine all ingredients, except water, into blender and blend.
- Taste and add more ranch seasoning if needed.
- Add water a teaspoon at a time until sauce reaches desired thickness.
- Refrigerate for about an hour before serving with fries.
- Enjoy with your air fryer steak fries!
Steak Fries in Air Fryer - FAQ
FAQ: Steak Fries in Air Fryer
Q. What is an air fryer?
A. An air fryer is a small appliance that cooks food by circulating hot air around it. Air frying is generally considered healthier than deep frying.
Q. What can I cook in an air fryer?
A. You can cook a variety of foods in an air fryer, including chicken, fish, steak fries, onion rings, and more.
Q. How do I make steak fries in an air fryer?
A. To make steak fries in an air fryer, first preheat the air fryer to 380°F. Cut the potatoes into thick wedges and toss with olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, and salt. Air fry in a single layer of fries for 16-18 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove fries when crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. Season with salt and enjoy!
Q. What are some dipping sauces I can serve with my air fryer steak fries?
A. There are many delicious dipping sauces you can serve with your steak fries air fryer recipes, including honey mustard, chipotle aioli, and avocado ranch.
Q: How long should you cook steak fries in air fryer?
A: Air frying time will vary depending on the size and thickness of your steak fries. Typically, 16-18 minutes is sufficient.
Q: Frozen steak fries in air fryer time?
A: Air frying time for frozen steak fries in an air fryer will vary depending on the size and thickness of the fries. However, on average, 16-18 minutes is usually sufficient.
Q: Can I make seasoned steak fries in air fryer?
A: If you would like to season your steak fries before cooking them in the air fryer, you can do so.
Simply air fry in a single layer for 16-18 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove from the air fryer when crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside.
Q: Can you make ninja air fryer steak fries?
A: Yes, you can make steak fries in a Ninja air fryer. Simply preheat the air fryer to 380°F and cut the potatoes into thick wedges. Toss the potatoes with olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, and salt. Air fry in a single layer for 16-18 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove when crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. Season with salt and enjoy!
Q: Can you make regular steak potatoes in an air fryer?
A: Yes, you can make steak fries in an air fryer. Simply preheat the air fryer to 380°F and air fry in a single layer for 16-18 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove when crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside.
Thanks for checking out this recipe for air fryer steak fries! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to let me know. I would love to hear from you!