These meatballs are fantastic for sub sandwiches and pasta dinners, or serve them as an appetizer. The sky is the limit!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs, or as needed
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, garlic, oregano, basil, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until just combined. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions, then roll each of those portions into 4 meatballs. Arrange the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes.