Like the filling in cheese ravioli, this saucy, cheesy dip has ricotta, white Cheddar and Swiss cheeses, and a zesty spaghetti sauce mix.
- 1 (1.37 ounce) package McCormick® Thick & Zesty Spaghetti Sauce Mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- Oil for frying
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. For the Ravioli Dip, prepare spaghetti sauce as directed on package. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
- Mix cream cheese, egg and shredded cheeses in medium bowl until well blended. Spread 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture on bottom of 9-inch round cake pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Spread 1/2 of the spaghetti sauce over cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Drop tablespoonfuls of ricotta cheese on top of final sauce layer.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with basil.
- Meanwhile for the Ravioli Dippers, mix milk and egg in small bowl. Mix bread crumbs and Seasoning on a large plate. Dip ravioli into egg mixture and then coat with bread crumb mixture. Discard any remaining egg and bread crumb mixtures.
- Pour 2 inches of oil in large skillet. Heat on medium heat. Fry ravioli in batches, about 1 minute per side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve ravioli dippers with Roasted Ravioli Dips