Packaged crescent dough makes task of rolling these spinach and herb-cheese-filled rounds particularly easy; they're best fresh from the oven.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (7 ounce) package garlic herb cheese spread
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Split crescent dough in half along center perforation. Flatten one rectangle, sealing perforations. Spread with 1/4 of the cheese spread and sprinkle with spinach. Starting with long side, roll dough up, rolling back and forth several times to seal edges. Cut into 3/4 inch slices (about 15 slices per roll). Arrange the slices one inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Continue making the crescent roll ups until all of the ingredients are used.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly browned. Serve immediately or keep warm on a warming tray.