Hummus replaces mayo in this recipe for a spicy, flavorful twist on everyone's favorite sandwich filling.
- ½ (8 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 (5 ounce) cans water-packed tuna, well drained
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- ½ cup roasted garlic hummus
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 4 teaspoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- Drain roasted red peppers and pat dry. Puree in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Transfer roasted red peppers to a bowl. Add tuna, hard-boiled eggs, hummus, green onions, celery, Sriracha sauce, capers, and seafood seasoning. Mix together. Divide into individual 1-cup portions and refrigerate.