This hummus recipe combines feta cheese, lemon juice, and roasted red peppers with cayenne pepper for a spicy dip.
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Place the garbanzo beans, feta cheese, drained red peppers, lemon juice, parsley, cayenne pepper, and salt in the bowl of a food processor; blend until smooth.