This is the best mango salsa I have ever tasted! It's a refreshing, cool and spicy salsa that adds excitement to fish, poultry, pork or tortilla chips! You'll love it! If you're feeling adventurous, use fresh cilantro instead of basil--wonderful!
- 2 cups diced fresh mango
- 2 cups fresh peaches, pitted and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger root
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 eaches serrano chile peppers, diced
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- In a large bowl, mix together the mangoes, peaches or nectarines, garlic, ginger and basil or cilantro.
- Add the chilies and lime juice to taste; mix well. Allow to chill 2 hours before serving.