Broccoli is tossed in a flavorful and spicy sauce with sesame oil, chili oil, and hoisin sauce then grilled in a nonstick grilling skillet.
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Toss broccoli, sesame oil, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, chili oil, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper together in a bowl. Make sure broccoli is well coated.
- Add broccoli to a grilling skillet and cook, turning as needed, until lightly browned and fork-tender, about 15 minutes.