If you love spicy food, try this Hawaiian-inspired slow cooker recipe that marinates chicken in bulgogi sauce, gochujang, and pineapple juice.
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits with juice
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle Korean bulgogi marinade
- ½ cup gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste), or to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded broccoli stalks
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Place chicken and onion in a slow cooker. Stir in pineapple, bulgogi marinade, and gochujang.
- Cook on High for 3 hours.
- Mix shredded carrots and broccoli into the slow cooker and continue cooking for 1 hour.
- Stir in cilantro and cook 15 minutes more. Serve.