A sweet and spicy seasoning mix made with steak seasoning, brown sugar, coriander, cumin, and cayenne tops salmon fillets which are air fried for a quick and easy dinner.
- 2 tablespoons grill seasoning (such as Montreal Steak Seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds salmon fillets, skin on
- Preheat the air fryer to the fish setting of 330 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 2 minutes.
- Combine steak seasoning, brown sugar, cumin, coriander, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix (or more, if desired) on each salmon fillet. Place salmon in the air fryer basket in one layer.
- Working in batches if necessary, cook salmon in the air fryer until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 18 minutes. Transfer the cooked salmon onto a plate and keep warm in the oven preheated to the lowest setting. Repeat with remaining salmon fillets. Serve immediately.