Never eat an overcooked, dry sausage again. With this foolproof sous vide method you'll get perfectly cooked, juicy sausages every time with very little effort.
- 5 (4 ounce) links sweet Italian sausage
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons light beer
- Fill a large pot with hot water. Attach the sous vide cooker and set the temperature to 150 degrees F (65 degrees C).
- Place sausages, salt, and beer in a resealable food-grade bag. Use the water displacement method or a vacuum sealer to remove all air from bag. Seal bag, submerge in the pot and set sous vide timer for 3 hours.
- Remove bag from pot; pat sausages dry with paper towels.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill sausages for 5 minutes, turning frequently.