Fresh sorrel and scallions join creamy goat cheese and Parmesan in this easy quiche that makes the perfect main dish for entertaining over brunch.
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese (chevre)
- 2 ½ cups coarsely chopped fresh sorrel
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Press pie crust into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan and prick several times with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool at least 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread goat cheese into the bottom of the cooled pie crust. Cover with sorrel and scallions.
- Beat milk, eggs, and salt together using a fork in a bowl. Pour over sorrel mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.