A butter cake mix helps make this cake with cinnamon, brown sugar, and pecans fairly quick and easy to achieve.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package butter cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 large eggs eggs
- ¼ cup water
- Combine the 2 tablespoons of cake mix, cinnamon, brown sugar, and pecans; set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend cake mix, sour cream, oil, water, eggs, and sugar. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour 2/3 of batter into a greased and floured bundt pan. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture in the center of this and spread remaining batter evenly over this.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 45 to 55 minutes. Cool in pan for 25 minutes. Remove from pan.
- To Make Glaze: Blend powdered sugar and milk together to make a glaze. Drizzle over cake. Enjoy!