Mini cheesecakes stuffed with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows are covered in a marshmallow frosting in these decadent s'mores treats.
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 (14.4 ounce) package graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- Stuff 1 chocolate chip inside each marshmallow, using a hot metal spoon to make the marshmallow stick to the chocolate and form a very small ball. Place on a plate lined with waxed paper. Transfer to the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 muffin tins.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter in a bowl.
- Pack graham cracker mixture into the muffin tins with the back of a spoon, creating a crust on the bottom of each cup.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Blend in milk. Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Beat in sour cream, flour, and vanilla extract until batter is smooth.
- Fill muffin cups halfway with batter. Place a frozen marshmallow ball in the center of each. Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spoon marshmallow cream into a small pot. Heat over low heat until soft, about 5 minutes. Mix in cinnamon and cocoa powder. Pipe frosting over cooled cupcakes.