A creamy tomato sauce with a little chile pepper heat and processed cheese for easy melting that actually cooks pretty quickly in the slow cooker.
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 8 ounces processed cheese food
- 4 1/2 breast, bone removeds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled and cut into bite-size pieces
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and set aside.
- Put chicken soup, mushroom soup, tomatoes with green chile peppers and cheese in slow cooker over medium heat. Stir together and cook until cheese has melted.
- Stir cooked chicken and spaghetti into cheese mixture and heat through. Reduce heat to medium low and cook for about 40 minutes.