Easy and full of flavor, this slow cooker chicken chili with white beans is sure to become a family favorite.
- 3 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chile peppers
- ½ medium onion, chopped, or more to taste
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 pounds shredded, cooked chicken breast
- Place (in the following order) beans, cumin, coriander, garlic salt, oregano, brown sugar, chile peppers, onion, condensed soup, chicken broth, and shredded chicken in a 6-quart slow cooker. Give it a good stir and cover.
- Cook on Low, 10 to 12 hours.