Easy to make, flavorful and creates a wonderful aroma to come home to.
- 1 (4 pound) boneless turkey breast, trimmed
- ½ cup chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups chopped onion
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- ½ cup oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning (such as McCormick's®)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Place turkey breast, 1/4 cup chicken broth, lemon juice, onion, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, Greek seasoning, salt, and pepper in the crock of a slow cooker. Cover; cook on Low for 7 hours.
- Combine the remaining 1/4 cup chicken broth and the flour in a small bowl; whisk until smooth. Stir into slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low for an additional 30 minutes.