An easy tasty recipe for cheesy potatoes. Great for potlucks or the holidays when oven space is limited! It can easily be doubled if you have a larger slow cooker.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions, divided
- Grease your slow cooker with cooking spray or shortening. In a large bowl, stir together the hash browns, cheese soup, evaporated milk, and half of the French fried onions. Pour into the slow cooker. Cover, and cook on High for 4 hours, or Low for 8 hours. Top with remaining onions just before serving.