Use this easy Greek yogurt-based recipe to toss together a light and crunchy summer slaw with your favorite ingredients.
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups matchstick-cut green apples
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- ¼ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon celery seeds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Toss cabbage, apples, and green onions together in a bowl. Whisk yogurt, vinegar, honey, celery seeds, and salt in another bowl. Add to vegetable mixture; toss to coat.