Browned ground beef is combined with tomato sauce, chili powder, cinnamon, allspice, steak sauce and vinegar in this recipe for slow cooker chili. Allow 12 hours cooking time.
- 2 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 ⅓ (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 5 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 ¼ teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 teaspoons steak sauce
- 1 quart water
- Brown the beef lightly.
- Place all the ingredients in a crock pot and mix together well. Cook for 12 hours or more on low.