Try this super quick and easy fig dessert with vanilla-flavored yogurt, confectioners' sugar, and lemon juice. Works for breakfast as well.
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 dash lemon juice, or to taste
- 4 fresh figs, sliced
- 2 leaves fresh mint for garnish (Optional)
- Combine yogurt, vanilla seeds, and confectioners' sugar in a bowl. Season with lemon juice and refrigerate until serving.
- Spoon yogurt into 2 bowls and place fig slices on top. Garnish each with a mint leaf.