This hearty black bean dip with chicken and cheese is perfect for Super Bowl(R) or just because you're craving something warm and cheesy
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried black beans
- 1 (5 ounce) can chunk chicken
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- ½ cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (Optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) package tortilla chips, or as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 4-cup casserole dish.
- Mix refried beans, chicken, onion, and 1/2 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese together in a large bowl. Stir until chicken is broken up and ingredients are well combined. Mix in chili powder, cumin, and seasoned salt and spoon mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Top with 1/4 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and refrigerate any leftovers.