This shrimp salad recipe is perfect for a midday sandwich but also works well as an appetizer--just spread it on crackers and serve at your next dinner party.
- ¾ cup cooked shrimp
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine shrimp, bell pepper, onion, and cilantro in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until well blended.
- Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 30 minutes.