Spaghetti, bacon, celery, onion, bell pepper, olives and tomatoes tossed with salad seasoning, Italian dressing and Parmesan and served cold.
- 1 pound spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 10 slices bacon
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 medium whole (2-3/5" dia) (blank)s tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup salad seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Drain and crumble.
- In a large bowl combine spaghetti, bacon, celery, onion, bell pepper, olives, tomatoes, salad seasoning, salad dressing and Parmesan. Toss to coat. Chill until serving.