Try this recipe for spicy, tangy, and delicious shark!
- 3 (8 ounce) shark steaks
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Rinse the shark steaks and trim off any skin.
- Mix together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic salt, thyme, black pepper, and chili powder in a small bowl to form a paste. Spread a thin layer of the soy sauce mixture on both sides of each shark steak. Place on a plate and cover. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Arrange the shark on a baking sheet. Bake the shark in the preheated oven until cooked completely through, about 40 minutes, turning the steaks over once, about half-way through the cooking time.