Chicken tenders coated in sesame seeds are served atop a spinach salad with chives, mango, and Marie's(R) Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- 2 tablespoons Marie's® Raspberry Vinaigrette, or more to taste
- 12 chicken tenders
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
- 1 (5 ounce) package baby spinach leaves
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large ripe mango (about 1 1/4 pounds) - peeled, pitted, cut into bite-size cubes
- Season the chicken tenders with salt and pepper and coat evenly with the sesame seeds. Drizzle with olive oil. Place a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Place chicken tenders in the pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Mix the chives into Marie's Raspberry Vinaigrette. Toss the spinach leaves with the cherry tomatoes and mango in a large bowl with enough vinaigrette to coat. Season the salad to taste with salt and pepper. Divide the salad among four large serving plates. Place the chicken tenders over the salad and serve immediately.