A delicious coconut quick bread made with all things coconut; everything from the flour to the water comes from this tasty, versatile plant.
- 2 cups coconut sugar
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 3 cups coconut flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 ⅓ cups coconut water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 2 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- Mix coconut sugar and coconut oil together in a bowl; beat in eggs and coconut extract. Sift coconut flour, shredded coconut, salt, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture alternately with coconut milk. Add coconut water; stir until soft and pasty.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes; cover with aluminum foil. Continue baking until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes more. Cool in the pans for 15 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.