Serve these oyster crackers seasoned with dill weed, garlic powder and packaged ranch dressing as a snack, or as a garnish for soup or chowder.
- 1 (12 ounce) package oyster crackers
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Whisk together the oil and seasonings; add crackers and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread evenly on large baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Stir after 10 minutes and continue baking 10 minutes more.