A medley of seafood marinated in citrus juices creates a ceviche that's sure to get heads turning at your table!
- ½ pound scallops, cut into small chunks
- ½ pound shrimp, cut into small chunks
- ½ pound tilapia, cut into small chunks
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 serrano pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- ½ cucumber, peeled and diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ⅛ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup tomato and clam juice cocktail
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- Combine scallops, shrimp, tilapia, lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, and serrano in a large bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring every so often.
- Combine avocado, tomato, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Whisk tomato and clam juice, vinegar, salt, lemon pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and white pepper together in a small bowl. Pour over avocado mixture and stir well.
- Drain some of the citrus juices off the seafood mixture and fold in avocado-tomato juice mixture. Stir together and refrigerate for another 20 minutes.