These easy delicious pinwheels are great for an appetizer or even dinner. I topped mine with a fried egg and avocado to make it a meal!
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough (such as Pillsbury®)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crispy, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Spread crescent roll dough onto a work surface, being careful to keep it together as a single sheet of dough. Pinch perforations together if necessary. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese evenly across the entire dough surface. Top with green onion, spinach, and bacon chunks.
- Roll up dough tightly into a log, starting at the short end of the rectangle. Slice log into 6 evenly-sized pieces. Place each slice cut side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pinwheels are golden brown, 13 to 15 minutes.