Portobello mushroom caps are flavored with an Asian-inspired marinade. Serve as steaks or on hamburger buns.
- ½ cup cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large portobello mushroom caps
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a baking dish, mix the wine, olive oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and garlic. Place mushroom caps upside down in the marinade, and marinate 15 minutes.
- Cover dish, and transfer to the preheated oven. Bake 25 minutes. Turn mushrooms and continue baking 8 minutes.