These sausage balls are made with ground pork sausage, cream cheese, and Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese--try them over pasta!
- 1 pound ground pork sausage, regular or hot
- 2 cups finely shredded Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese blend
- 1 ¼ cups self-rising flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together ground sausage, shredded cheese, flour, and cream cheese in a large bowl until well combined. Form into walnut-sized balls, either with your hands or with a cookie scoop, and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the sausage balls are browned and no longer pink inside, about 20 minutes.