Use sunflower butter and dark chocolate to create a treat is perfect for those who can't eat nuts. Use gluten-free pretzels and voila! You have a gluten-free, nut-free treat!
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 5 teaspoons sunflower seed butter (such as SunButter®), or to taste
- ¼ cup pretzel sticks, cut in half, or more to taste
- large-flake sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir constantly, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Pour melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread out with a spatula.
- Drop several dollops of sunflower seed butter across the chocolate. Use a butter knife to cut and swirl the sunflower seed butter into the melted chocolate. Drop pretzel sticks onto the swirled mixture and press slightly into the chocolate. Sprinkle sea salt across the top.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour. Break bark apart and serve. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.