Salmon patties with onion and fresh bread crumbs fried in hot oil. Simple and delicious.
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can salmon, undrained and flaked
- 1 slice bread, shredded
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- Mix together salmon, bread, onion, all-purpose flour, egg, salt and pepper. Shape into four patties.
- In a large skillet heat oil over high heat. Cook the patties until browned on both sides, about 8 minutes. Drain briefly on paper towels before serving.