Want to try a new take on a classic burger? Top your grilled burgers with provolone and salami to create something new. Pair it with crispy potatoes covered in cheese, bacon and peppercorn dressing for a meal that can't be beat.
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt-free garlic & herb seasoning
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices deli hard salami
- ⅓ cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 8 teaspoons peppercorn Ranch salad dressing, divided
- 4 Bakery French or regular hamburger buns
- Preheat grill pan (or grill). Form meat into four patties; sprinkle with seasoning (wash hands). Place patties in grill pan (or on grill); grill 3-4 minutes on each side or until meat is 160 degrees F.
- Top each patty with 1 slice cheese and 2 slices salami; let stand to melt cheese. Combine chopped roasted peppers and olives.
- Spread 2 teaspoons peppercorn dressing on inside of buns. Place patties on bottom halves of buns; top each with 2 tablespoons olive mixture. Assemble burgers and serve.