There 's mixed greens in this great salad, along with artichoke hearts and slices of big fat red onion. Toss with a garlicky vinaigrette dressing, top with some grated Parmesan, and you 're ready.
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, drained
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the mixed greens, onion, and artichoke hearts.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Pour enough dressing over salad to coat, and toss well. Sprinkle with grated cheese, and serve.