Eggnog gets a twist with this recipe that calls for root beer concentrate to be added to the classic Christmas beverage.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 ⅔ cups whole milk
- 7 tablespoons white sugar
- ¼ cup French vanilla-flavored coffee creamer (Optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon root beer concentrate
- Beat eggs in a pitcher until light and fluffy. Add milk, sugar, coffee creamer, vanilla extract, and nutmeg to eggs; beat until smooth. Refrigerate until slightly chilled, at least 15 minutes.
- Stir root beer extract into egg mixture.