Marie's(R) Roasted Tomato with Parmesan & Basil Vinaigrette makes for a delicious marinade for the shrimp in this grilled corn and zucchini salad.
- Marie's® Roasted Tomato with Parmesan & Basil Vinaigrette
- 8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined, or more to taste
- Skewers (if wooden, soak in water the night before)
- 2 ears corn, husks removed
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Place the shrimp on skewers. Brush Marie's Roasted Tomato with Parmesan and Basil Vinaigrette over each piece of shrimp until evenly coated. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Brush the ears of corn and zucchini slices with olive oil, then place on the grill for 6 to 10 minutes, until grill marks appear. Place the shrimp skewers on the grill and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- After removing the corn and zucchini from the grill, slice the corn kernels off of each cob and cut the zucchini slices into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the corn, zucchini, tomatoes, red onion, shrimp, and feta together. Garnish with basil. Drizzle a generous amount of Marie's Roasted Tomato with Parmesan and Basil Vinaigrette over the salad and toss together. Serve and enjoy!