A great combination of 3 berries and rhubarb, this is the first recipe I've found where the rhubarb isn't too overpowering.
- 8 cups chopped fresh rhubarb
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- Combine the rhubarb, sugar and blueberry pie filling in a large pot. Bring to a rolling boil over medium-high heat, and boil for 10 minutes longer. Stir in dry gelatin mix until dissolved. Transfer to sterile jars or freezer tubs, and cool. Freeze any jam you don't intend to use right away.