This fresh salad of cabbage, apple, and raisins is made slightly sweet and tangy by a homemade honey-mustard dressing.
- 1 head red cabbage, chopped
- 3 apples, cut into thin strips
- ½ cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 ½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Toss cabbage, apples, and raisins together in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk vinegar and honey mustard together until smooth; drizzle olive oil into the vinegar mixture while whisking vigorously until all oil is incorporated. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.