Chocolate, walnuts, butter, eggs, and corn syrup are baked in a graham cracker crust. Every chocolate lover's dream!
- 6 (1 ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Place the baking chocolate, butter, and corn syrup in a saucepan, and cook and stir over low heat for about 5 minutes, until the chocolate and butter have melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat, and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour the beaten eggs into the cooled chocolate mixture, stir in the walnuts, and mix well. Pour the chocolate filling into the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the pie filling is cooked and set, about 30 minutes,. Let cool to room temperature, about 1 hour, before serving.