Fresh raspberries, calamansi limes, and grapefruit seltzer combine to create a refreshing summertime mocktail.
- 5 fresh raspberries
- 6 tablespoons water, divided
- 1 teaspoon honey, or to taste
- ¾ teaspoon white sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ½ (12 fluid ounce) can grapefruit-flavored seltzer (such as Sanpellegrino®)
- 1 calamansi lime, halved
- Use a fork or spoon to mash raspberries in a small bowl. Mix in 2 tablespoons water. Stir in honey and sugar until dissolved. Strain into another small bowl and set aside.
- Fill a glass with ice. Add remaining water and seltzer. Squeeze in juice from the lime. Slowly pour in the raspberry mixture; it will sink to the bottom and create a pretty ombre effect. Get the maximum raspberry flavor by mixing your drink before taking a sip.