Combine Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese with bacon bits, olives, green onions and cooked pasta. Toss with your favorite creamy ranch dressing and chill thoroughly before serving this festive and filling salad.
- 16 ounces pasta
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) jar stuffed green olives, sliced
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 ½ tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch-style salad dressing
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- In a large bowl, combine black olives, green olives, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, bacon bits, dressing, onion, ground black pepper and pasta; mix well.
- Cover bowl, refrigerate to chill for one hour, and serve.