Cream of mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, and frozen broccoli combine into a quick and easy casserole ready in under an hour.
- 2 large eggs eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup butter, cut into pieces
- ¾ cup crushed buttery round crackers (such as Ritz®)
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl; whisk in the mayonnaise, cream of mushroom soup, broccoli, Cheddar cheese, onion, and butter. Spoon into a 2 quart casserole dish; sprinkle with the crushed crackers.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, 30 to 40 minutes.